Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Brief summary of job profile: Acting as the HR Manager in the business assigned, the successful candidate will be responsible for all human capital aspects of the BU.
- Liaise with Corporate HR to define HR strategic plans and initiatives.
- Lead the development and improvement of HR process, policies and procedures within the division.
- Build and implement effective talent reviews/identification, and succession planning.
- Manage recruitment activities and headcount planning for the division.
- Coordinate with Corporate Shared Service – TA team to recruit positions at executive, management level.
- Recommend and implement HR related policies and procedures in consistent with organizational and business strategies within the BU.
* Compensations & Benefits
- Assist in monthly payroll processing, performance appraisals exercise, annual performance and salary review exercise.
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal.
- Identify training needs and work with L&D Manager to propose and conduct training plans for the BU.
* Employee relations
- Act as a key HR contact point for BU and responsible for resolving all HR related issues in accordance to HR policies.
- Ensure compliance of HR policies, procedures and process and responsible for resolving compliance/ employee relations issues within BU.
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports as and when required by BU Heads/Corporate Shared Services.
- Produce HR analytical report when requested.
* Education/ Training Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree/ post graduate degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR with managerial/ leadership role (manufacturing experience is a plus).
- Strong expertise in talent management, compensation, training and development, labor relations.
* Knowledge of:
- HRBP includes but not limited to talent management, compensation & rewards, employment regulations, recruitment, HR process and performance management.
- Labor law and compliance.
- Good understanding of local culture.
* Skills :
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage various functional teams.
- Ability in working on own initiatives under high pressure and achieving target results.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership and all other levels in the organization.
- Good project management, influencing, interpersonal, analysis, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- People driven
- Independent player
- Teamwork oriented
- Behave ethically
- Accuracy and Confidentiality
*Working hours: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm) base in Binh Duong, except one day per week working at Viet Thai International Corporate Office, expected to work extra hours